Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Clayton this weekend

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Hatch 
#1 ·
Going to clayton OK this weekend. Right now we have about 5 rigs heading up there. I was going to see if anyone else wanted to join us. Post up if you're in.

#3 ·
We are leaving longview after work on friday, so we won't be there until late friday night. We have a room reserved, and plan on getting up early sat and riding.

#4 ·
Do what we did, we wheeled all night Friday & Sat night, opened the Restaurant at 6:00 AM and slept in all day. It was nice not being in the heat!

#5 ·
Sounds like an excellent plan to me. Didn't know we could wheel at night there. Never been to clayton before. We also have a/c in the new rig, so it won't be as bad during the day.

#7 ·
BIG-TEX said:
Are you gonna have yours done?? Who has the S-15 w/ rockwells and 4-wheel steer??
Mine's not done yet, but I actually did work on it last night. That is Shawn with the s-15. I'll be ridin with him this weekend. Brad said he was going to bring the blue dodge from ttc out, a guy with a 06 jeep on 42's said he is going, another guy with a full size and 44's, and another with a full size and 46's siad they were going, but we'll see who actually shows up.

#8 ·
Donuts1 said:
Brad said he was going to bring the blue dodge from ttc out, a guy with a 06 jeep on 42's said he is going, another guy with a full size and 44's, and another with a full size and 46's siad they were going, but we'll see who actually shows up.
This a East Texas Big Meats Run???smokin Don't think I could hang with that crowd.nonon

#12 ·
BIG-TEX said:
Shawn is the guy that bought pellet from brad right??? Is the S-15 he has the one that sold on ebay??? White w/ 44's on trailready's and some tubework up front, or did he build this one???
It's the one off ebay. We went and picked it up a couple of weeks ago. And yep, he's the one that bought pellet.

#15 ·
BIG-TEX said:
Damn, i tried like hell to buy that rig but going all the way to NC killed it for me!!!!! It was a steal though for sure, he ended up e-mailing me saying he would take the 1st 7k he saw!!!
We met him in Birmigham AL. It was a steel. That's one cool ride! Are you going to join us this weekend?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.