Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - A Soldiers Funeral - This Saturday in Beaumont
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
Rastus
Mas Tequila

Rastus has disabled reputation
A Soldiers Funeral - This Saturday in Beaumont

Copied from the TX4WD mailing list. this is happening in Beaumont, Saturday
folks who can should go and let them fawkers know your feelings.

The Patriot Riders will be there as well. in case you are unfamiliar with the Patriot riders, they are the ones with the flags who block the protesters from the view of the family. Here is a link to the thread on thier forum.

http://patriotguard.org/Forums/tabid...c/Default.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan

I just caught a segment on the news about some pansy assed group coming down from Kansas to protest a Soldiers funeral. This happen about a month ago and it pissed me off so royally I think it is time to do something about it. I don;t care if you do not agree with the cause but God be damned you better support our troops. These are America's children and they deserve better. Their families deserve more for the sacrifice they have given. I know and understand that these soldiers have fought and died for their freedom of speech but doing this at a funeral takes it too far. I am planning on being there to counter their protest and say we all get out there with sheets and tarps and block them from view. If they have the right to protest we have the right to that. Sorry to vent but it just got me so damn mad. I am going with my flag and joining in the counter protest. I want these people from Kansas to know that they are not welcome here.
Dan is a member here as well, as is several folks from East Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVREDDOG View Post
If you need a ladder to work on your rig you might want to re-think your suspension.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
thats the look a 14yo boy has the 1st time he sees his 1st set of boobies . its the simple pleasures in life
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Freak View Post
Wood yoo lik two bi a voul? I have won four cell.
Rockkrawler
Zukikrawlers
Rastus is offline   Reply With Quote