Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Is this too much to ask?

942 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  OldGoat 
#1 ·
Tell me if I'm wrong here;

I've had 3 people pm me asking about making payments on my 1983 Bronco and I have no prob with that. I haven't heard back from any of them after I said that I require a non-refundable down payment, this is for taking it off the market, and that I wouldn't give up the truck or title until the final payment is made. Is this too much to ask?

#2 ·
Birdman said:
Tell me if I'm wrong here;

I've had 3 people pm me asking about making payments on my 1983 Bronco and I have no prob with that. I haven't heard back from any of them after I said that I require a non-refundable down payment, this is for taking it off the market, and that I wouldn't give up the truck or title until the final payment is made. Is this too much to ask?
I don't think that its too much to ask. Although I would make sure to let them know that you would be willing to sign a contract saying that they would receive the vehicle. BTW, how are things down in devine? I'm feelin' homesick. (I just moved to fort smith, ar from Moore)

#4 ·
I would never accept payment....to much hassle, if they don't have the money they don't need a toy. smokin

#7 ·
GIJoe4500 said:
BTW, how are things down in devine? I'm feelin' homesick. (I just moved to fort smith, ar from Moore)
DRY!!! We need rain. I still think there's a bubble over Devine that keeps the rain out. Other than that it's great. I just bought 3 horses (Shhhhhhhhhhh), the wife and daughter are gunna love me at Christmas time.

#8 ·
you can even keep it posted for sale after a deposit-and give em back there money if a cash sale comes up quicker-you are in your right mind tho.if your not a used car lot-tote the note,andif your not a bank then other arrangments need to be made...goto a bank and get a signature loan for that small of an amount...good luck with the sale!!

#9 ·
When I was selling a toyota pickup, there was a kid that kept saying he was going to buy it but continually failed to show up with the cash. I finally got tired of his calling and empty commitments. I finally told him "Please do me a favor. Do NOT Call me Again". A month or so went by, and the kids folks showed up with him, and paid cash for the Toyota.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.