Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - G L O
Thread: G L O
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
greatlakeoffroad
Rock Monkey

greatlakeoffroad will become famous soon enoughgreatlakeoffroad will become famous soon enough
Raymond thanks for your order we will get it out ASAP, glad Tonya could get you taken care of.

To answer a few questions for those who have never heard of us. 1st I do not make full wheels or sell them unless you count the occasional H1 retro we do to them for people. I sell alot of different fabricated goods and alot of it is for the do it yourselfer. Such as new H1 wheel centers and Rock Rings, Diff Covers, Weld On b-locks and disc conversions. Typically most of our parts cater to the 3/4 ton and 1 ton group. However we are in the process of developing 2.5 ton Rockwell parts also.

I will be doing some special sales just for you guys here shortly.

We have been in business over 5 years and mainly sell via Pirate4x4/E-bay and Crawl Magazine however we are looking into being your personal one stop shop for heavy duty 4x fabricated goods.

I believe in the use of a phone even in todays internet world as nothing beats one on one communication. As we have grown I have brought on my wife Tonya to help out. She has a sweet southern bells personaltiy w/o the accent. If she cannot take care of you I will call you back personally however she is very good.

I am the only one who builds parts besides a piece rate I use named Joe Barker. As you will see he is worth his weight in perfect welds. Yes I can weld well and used to do it all but he is a perfectionist and my customers
deserve only the best.

You can contact us anytime @ 260-387-1428 or e-mail me [email protected] Thanks again. Shawn
greatlakeoffroad is offline   Reply With Quote