Texas 4x4 Forum banner

If you would like to wheel the river's

11K views 81 replies 57 participants last post by  hillbilly 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#3 ·
Good luck...thousands (not hundreds) of sigs saved our rivers up here. I figure yall have WAY more people down there,so coming up with the signatures should be easy.
It will take a fight & the tree huggers wont go down without a dirty fight.

Something to think on:

Its far easier to prevent land (river) closure than to reverse it.

Just in case yall forgot how fun legal riverbed wheeling is,here are some pics.bigok
http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album388

#5 ·
Sorry bout that I fixed it the link is now in my first post.

#11 ·
included my name......near 3000 so far,not bad.

I think the petition is rather one sided....towards ATVs. But public land use for any one is worth putting up a fight for.

The petition should be mailed to every State represenative in your district. When they see how many people are involved,things WILL happen in Austin.

The only thing more powerfull would be 5000 heads on the steps of the state capitol.

#12 ·
The only thing more powerfull would be 5000 heads on the steps of the state capitol.[/QUOTE]

Iam game for that. The motor cycle folk's did that and they got the helmet law's change'd so if 5 or 10 thou. truck's showed up they have to hear what we have to say. Any body up for a wheelin run at the state capital in tree huggerville?

#15 ·
2949!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.