Texas 4x4 Forum banner

97.1 The Eagle Is Back!!!!

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  84ToyLady 
#1 ·
THE EAGLE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rockonn Dont know if anyone else here cares, but just thought Id let yall know. I just found out 5min ago, and I nearly have tears in my eyes Im so happy! It officially came back on air(as the rock station it was so successful as for 20yrs) Dec. 18. It has been depressing with no good rock station for the past 4yrs. and Im glad that things are getting back to normal(read: English).
Welcome back 97.1:toast:

Now....where's that Cindy Skull...?:evilbat:

#2 ·
I just found out yesterday! Sweet!! I heard Russ Martin is coming back too!

#3 ·
Dude, if Russ DOES come back.....God...I just cant imagine! My world will be right again.

#6 ·
I've got to get a stereo in my DD. Anyone have a factory GM stereo they want to sell?

#7 ·
what year is your truck?

#8 ·

#9 ·
I have the stock Stereo out of my 96. PM me

#11 ·
Hell I miss KZEW 97.9 The Zoo!

Or Q102

Or KZPS

If it isnt tejano or rap or country, DFW aint got it. The weeded out all the good stuff.

#12 ·
we just lost another rock station in houston to a mix station... they play anything mix not just current so i still have it on the dial and can catch something decent sometimes... might be time for me to go satellite radio:bday: i think i just figured out my christmas present

#15 ·
I listened to it on the way to Houston today -- I am so glad that I am getting an XM radio for the new truck -- I miss it so much -- no commercials and great music !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.