Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Resturant ideas

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Rastus 
#1 ·
I am taking my wife to the Spurs game April 1st for her birthday (shhhh it's a surprise). We live near Sea World and I was looking for a resturant that we could hit along the way to the AT&T center. Anything along hwy 90 or I-10 East would be great. I want something not real expensive, but not taco bell either. Maybe in the chilis are applebeas range. Also needs to be fairly quick so we can make it to the game ontime.

We're not real picky on what type of food, but I'd like to stay away from the abnormal stuff. American, mexican, italian...etc are the norm. Call ahead seating or reservations would be a plus.

Any ideas! Thanks for yer help!!

J.D.

#2 ·
No help from the peeps? Ok, well I think I have narrowed it down to two choices. 1 is Pico De gallo and 2 is the Little Red Barn. I will give her the choices of mexican or steak. Did I choose wisely or should I research more? Thanks!

J.D.

#3 ·
I was going to suggest Little Red Barn. Pico De Gallo is also excellent, but may take a while being down town. I vote for Little Red Barn. Go Spurs!! and Happy Birthday to your wife. :toast:

No help from the peeps? Ok, well I think I have narrowed it down to two choices. 1 is Pico De gallo and 2 is the Little Red Barn. I will give her the choices of mexican or steak. Did I choose wisely or should I research more? Thanks!

J.D.

#6 ·
Lil Red Barn

#9 ·
Thanks for the birthday wishes, she appreciates them! Anyway we ended up at Little Red Barn. It was a cool place and the food was good. I'll go back, but probably not for the "romantic" type dinner. We will be trying Pico De gallo's soon tho! Thanks again!

J.D.

#10 ·
We go to Pico de Gallo a lot, you will enjoy it as well. Also Margarita's and Mi Tiera sp? downtown are good, but usually have long wait times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.