Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - Questions about Clayton, Ok. Xmas Weekend
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
mudgod
Wheels 4 Food

mudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubismudgod Surfs Venus with Anubis
Three stage is no longer open.

If you have a Jeep on 35's and a rear locker go have fun. All the stuff in dark black is fun to drive with a Jeep built like yours. There are so other trails you can do also. Just remember all the signs are high up in the trees, also if you drive down something you don't like turn around. Watch the big boys trash their rigs.

The first number 11 on the map is called Fence Line. Run it and that road that goes back to Flag Pole Hill Road.

# 15- Walk in the Park- run it up to the top until you see the big ledge, turn around and come back down.

#10 8 Point- Nice drive in the woods.

#16 3-trail (I thought it was called Tree Trail)- anyway drive it up to the big rock face and turn around.

#19 Backside Loop- you should do OK

If you have a winch you can do lots of other trails also.
Hope this helps some, and like the said the main roads need 4x4 just to drive on them also.

P.I.Z.Z.A. I want pizza! P.I.Z.Z.A. I want pizza!

"we'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singin....whiskey for my men... for my horses"
mudgod is offline   Reply With Quote