#1 · (Edited)
SOLD

thanks guys

#12 ·
Bump

no one needs some huge tires?
here is what they actually look like on a vehicle hacck

thats a 39.5 sitting next to the rear

Ive had a few people really interested, but they didnt realize how big they are spankn

#14 ·
set of 49x21 r16.5 Iroks strpot
Good tread on them
Also have 16.5x12 8 on 6.5 procomp rims brand new, never driven on, backspace was too large (5'')
1700 for the tires
300 for the rims
1800 for everything
Located in NW san antonio

and next to 38.5 TSLs for reference
yeah these things are huge!
will also trade for 40-44 tires for a 16.5 rim (boggers, TSLs, SXs) plush cash depending what you have and condition

I'm trying to picture it on 49s...lol...49s+cash?...hmmmmmm

#19 ·
Daryl I think these would look good the s-10 lol.. Just need to beef up ur mogs.. You said you wanted new tires since the rear 2 are cut... DO IT! You know you wanna. ;)

#26 ·
Thanks Steve.

muddyblzr I just got off the phone with Steve. We are going to trade. We are planning to trade at Buc-ees on I10.
Where are you going to be in Houston? I am working days next week, but if your going to be on the south side I can probably meet up with you. If its OK with steve.
Thanks
-Nick

#29 ·
im leaving from austin on wednsday heading to houston. i live over by hbu off 59S and fondren.
just gotta figure out a way for steve to get them to me.
i'll be leaving for gilmer early friday so you'd have to meet me preferably that wednsday wehn i get in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.