Texas 4x4 Forum banner

yet another new dude.

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  kling-on 
#1 ·
Name is Ryan, but I go by miljeep. I was stationed at Fort Hood back in 97, met a texas girl, married her and we are back now living in Harker Heights. I have the jeep, she has the tow rig. Jeep is a an 06 LJ with some stuff on it.

Here are some pics of the jeep.

See less See more
#3 ·
Never can go wrong with a Texas girl. Once you find the right one. All is gravy.
Nice jeep and welcome to Texas4x4.

Mike

#4 ·
Welcome to the board!

#5 ·
Thanks. Anyone have any information about the WFTW event in May at Boulder Creek? Is it limited to a specific number of vehicles? Sorry if this is off-topic for an intro thread, but I figured it is worth a shot.

I may try to head to Boulder Creek this weekend, if anyone from here is going to be there maybe I can link up with you. If not this weekend, for sure we will be there the next (the 28th).

#6 ·
#7 ·
Welcome to Texas4x4.org

#11 ·
Howdy beer

Welcome back to Central Texas.

There is a new club that just formed up in Waco (CenTex OffRoad) if you want to check into it. The only other clubs I know of in the 'area' are down in Austin or over in Bryan/College Station.

Here is a link on some info for the new club.

http://www.texas4x4.org/showthread.php?t=25390

#12 ·
Thanks for the info. I am actually only here a few more months, then it is off on an all expenses paid vacation for one year with meals and local transportation included along with a stay at some of the most luxurious places. :)

We actually have a decent sized group of active military and veterans around Fort Hood that own jeeps. That is one reason why I stopped by here, I am trying to learn a little more about the WFTW event because we may have a group from Military Jeepers head up that way since it is only about an hour away.

I was hoping to find something like a sign-up post, or maybe some information about what is going to take place those two days. I sent a pm to someone here and also sent two emails through the contact form on the site. Jason, the guy heading up the WFTW program is also a member of Military Jeepers, so we wanted to have a good group go and support him.

We know our way there, I just need to know if there is going to be a cap on the number of vehicles that can attend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.