Texas 4x4 Forum banner

73-91 Crew Cab Headliner

12K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mckustomfab 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a company or even a person that makes headliners for the 73-91 Chevy crew cabs. I have been looking and i cant find them anywhere, lmc doesn't list them and nether does classic industries. Any help would be great thanks :toast:

#3 ·
thanks i sent them a email so we will see. I have seen the kits you are talking about but my truck came without a headliner at all so the kit wouldn't do me much good and like you said they only last about a year.

#7 ·
tried usa1 and they don't carry it, but the guy was real helpful and wanted to know the make and model and see if he can find anything. also i didn't even think about going to the dealer so i will have to look into that. so hopefully i can find something and thanks for all the input and help.:toast:

#9 ·
73-87 LMC catalog page 109 ABS Plastic Headliners.

Fits models not originally equipped with factory headliners-$219.95 for cloth $229.95 for vinyl

Fits models originally equipped with factory headliners-$199.95 for cloth $229.95 for vinyl.

#12 ·
Old post but i found something on the Crew Cab headliners. Have not ordered one yet but i think when i get back to the states i am going to ASAP! Link <= click

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.