Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Newb Section

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  dragoonranch 
#1 ·
Lets start a newb section where they can all go and piss and moan to each other about how this site needs to be more like another site.Maybe set it up where everytime a newb clicks on post reply,or new thread it automatically logs them out.

#3 ·
HAHAHA 1funny1.

Wait, am i still considered a newb? chrfal
NEWB is a state of mind/ atttitude. Act mature, have fun, be helpful and fit it and no longer a newb.....My $.02

This is a great site because it's NOT like other sites. Enjoy what's here or go to the other sites. My $.02bigok Thanks for what you have provided us Rastus and others involved.

#14 ·
What's with all the newbs with their first post being a for sale thread?!

#16 ·
well ya gotta sell your junk so you can get the goodies required to play.....ya i was 1 of the newbs who posted for sale stuff before i even had 10 posts.

ya know i ought to start taking pics for a build thread but i never think about it when i start working on something. hell the jeeps half down now and i don't have a single pic of anything

#17 ·
That ok -- It is just a Heep!! lol 2finger

j/k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.