Texas 4x4 Forum banner

K-rocks May 09

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Militia_CJ 
#1 ·

#2 ·
saweet

:toast:Diggin the k5, looks like your tires were ROCKIN rockonn
man you climbed threw the crack with ease, And wow your Jeep can flex good. bigok

popcornn ill be waiting for some more vid.

#14 ·
:toast:Diggin the k5, looks like your tires were ROCKIN rockonn
man you climbed threw the crack with ease, And wow your Jeep can flex good. bigok

popcornn ill be waiting for some more vid.
most of that climb was gearing, and hydro steering.. tho the rockers did hook up well, but everything hooks up well @ K-rocks

I think that's all the video...the Blazer pretty much had to do everything in 2wd after busting two different ujoints in the front d-shaft. Also the hydro assist wasn't doing crap.
yeah that's all the video

SaWeeeeeet video ..jamminzz

kenny, the Rockers look good on the jeep Vato....:toast:
yeah they do, I'm stoked

Considering I broke before I even got on the trail, we still had a good time. I really appreciate the help that Rastus offered, and his trail guiding was very helpful. Next time out I will be a little more prepared. I already ordered the neccessary, and will be ready for next time.
Doood.. I din't do nothing.. just hang out with you guys and try to show ya around some. Was good to wheel with you guys and shoot the breeze.

Literally, that's what happened to Rob's Blazer when we pulled up to the first trail lol...
:rofl: that ain't no lie.. I'm like what!!! chrfal

#8 ·
Considering I broke before I even got on the trail, we still had a good time. I really appreciate the help that Rastus offered, and his trail guiding was very helpful. Next time out I will be a little more prepared. I already ordered the neccessary, and will be ready for next time.

#18 ·
thanx for posting up the Video Rastus next time we need to get to wheel the entire day. and as for pics i have a few but they dont make up for being there. it sucks that K-Rocks is closing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.