Texas 4x4 Forum banner

What do you ride?

11K views 61 replies 20 participants last post by  Rebelrider 
#1 ·
Well since Rastus was kind enough to open these sections for us, Everyone Post the specs and pics of what you ride. Big or small, Atv, dirtbike or 3Wheeler. And what you use them for.
I myself am a BIG Polaris fan.
2007 Polaris 700
29.5 outlaws
Small lift
Tunes
Snork
As you can probably see, I like to play in the mud with my K5, but I use my PoPo strictly for Water Riding/Trail Riding. NO MUD bigok
We mainly Ride in Crosby,Tx

See less See more
#2 ·
That is cool -- your might know my brother-in-law (Mark) -- they use to take their ATV to the river until it got stolen.

As for me -- here is my baby

Honda CRF 150 - Dirt Bike -- nothing done to it just as I got it off the showroom floor.

We ride in the 20+ acres around us and I have taken it to Gilmer to ride some trails there too. Really dont have alot of time to play with it lately though.

#3 ·
I know a guy named mark that used to ride crosby. It might be the same guy.

Ive had many of dirtbikes, but my favorite was my CR250. It was the last of the 2 strokes. A friend of mine bought a CRF150 for his son. It's a very good wheelie bike.

#4 ·
Not so purdy, but it's a good ride.
95 Polaris Xplorer 500 4x4

#5 ·

#6 ·
Ready to roll.....

#8 ·
I had been wondering how to pull two four wheelers on the back of my bed...what's the size of the bed on that Super Doody?

Only have a couple of pics riding, hopefully next week I can get some good ones. Wheel a 250 Suzuki, keeps with some 450 4x4 Suzuki's...except for deep mud and really big hill climbs

#19 ·
..what's the size of the bed on that Super Doody?
Standard 8' bed. I put the 250 standing up in the front. Have to run the fuel out of the carb or it will leak out onto my Line-X.

#14 · (Edited)
Yea, they are speakers. I built that speaker box with a hidden snorkel in it. And its a Keystone Light can im chasing jamminzz

Why are you riding in such a small creek Clint? LOL
These pics were shot under the HWY 90 bridge in Crosby. Bring that ole honda out with us next ride Daryll! Heres an even deeper one for ya!

#13 ·
I dont have one, but I want one.chrfal

#17 ·
That is crazy watching 4-wheelers act like jet ski's !!! There are alot of crazy videos on youtube.

#27 ·
Got this for a steal. Put the pipe on, rebuilt the carb, adjusted the brakes then drove it around the block clutching and gassing it to break loose the clutch plates. Came back and let my wife ride it and it's been hers ever since. It's a 1975 sx125

#28 ·
It doesnt take much to get those old bikes rolling again. Now you have to deal with alot more electrical and EFI parts. My first bike was a 1976 Honda 550 Four. It was ugly as hell and had four crappy carbs on it, but it was fun!

#33 ·
Or one for the video camera and America's Funniest Videos!! lol

#39 ·
Fun trip to Little Sahara in N Oklahoma.

#40 ·
More crazy ******* games at General Sams'

#41 ·
View from the other side. I forgot I had that pic. Looks like a dumb idea from the other side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.