Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Dead beat buyers!!!! Wtf???

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ontherun 
#1 ·
Well Mudgod didnt get to this so Im posting it up...this could possibly be long cause I been drinkin Keystone and on a soap box. I have been trying to sell my Mustang and some other stuff the past couple weeks. I post it up on DFW Stangs and give a very good explanation and also state that I DO NOT HAVE THE TITLE BUT IT CAN BE OBTAINED!! Im at work last week and a guy calls and says he wants it and can be at my house in 2 hours. I tell him Im at work and all that and we agree on when I get home. I also ask him if he read the part about the title and he is cool with that cause he just wants a track car. The next night a guy calls and he says he wants it....we talk about it for a bit and he says if they first guy backs out that he wants it. So at this point I got two people lined up to buy. When I start heading home I start calling to make sure all is good. NO ANSWER OR RETURN CALLS FROM EITHER OF THOSE LOSERS! So I get kinda mad about that....at least be man enuff to pick up the phone and say "hey I dont want your crap dont call me!" I put the car back on DFW stangs and lower the price and also put it on C-List. I get two more people that are "on the way with money". When it comes down to the nutcuttin them losers dont answer there phone or call back. Finally I lowered the price down to $500 for a guy that is gona buy a cam and lifters from me and deliver it to his house for a fee on my way to pick up my 6.0L for my new buggy. I just cant believe people are that way. Im mean if you aint got the cash dont waste peoples time! Ok Im done.

See less See more
#4 ·
True that! I totally had a 91 firebird that was worth the 1500 I was advertising it for (title, clean, no rust and running). I had tons of bites, but no one would answer when I called them and I EVEN had the courtesy to leave them a message to call me back if they were interested, but no calls. So when I posted it on CL for $1200 (with pictures) I had 3 calls within the next 5 minutes! They all said they'd give me CASH and be over ASAP. I told all 3 that I'd let each one see it in the order that they called and if the guy before them flaked out that they would be notified. The 1st guy came over handed me cash and we went to get the title changed to his name right there in then bigok

#13 ·
We sell stuff on CL all the time, we have to put first come first serve and NO holds, cash only,..give them your phone # but never your address untill the last second...these jokers will run you around for a week if you let them. $500 for a muskrat is a smokin deal.....L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.