Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1st ANNUAL "NO BEACHES, NO PROBLEMS!" SPRING BREAK IN CLAYTON, OK

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Thumper 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Big Tex, my brother in law and a few more out East will be pulling into camp after lunch Friday.

#5 ·
We had another great weekend of wheelin at Clayton. There was a ton of rigs there but the trails never really backed up and kept moving through out the day.

Since we got to camp late we just ran a few trails Friday night which included Blacksheep and Cakewalk. Some jack leg pulled a huge rock into the crack of Blacksheep and made it a highway through there. We where going to winch it out of the way but it was gettind dark fast. Some one had beat us to it Sat. moring and winched that sucker out of the way. Here are a few pics from our group.

Big Tex's new rig is freakin nice!!!! All tube chassis with broco skins with all the bling parts.

Sat we woke up early and went straight to redneckmillionaire

#6 ·
After that we met back up with Jase on Jeff's Ledge's which took us over to Green Momba. Here are a few poser shots from Jeff's Ledge's.

At Green Momba Jase ran into a little bit of trouble. He wasn't happy with how clean that bronco was so he flopped it on the first big water fall. I don't know how but it did very little damage to it. After pulling the plugs and turning over the motor a few times we were back on our way. Jase took it very well but I would have been SICK!!!!

#10 ·
He wheeled the hell out of it too. That sucker didn't have any rock rash anywhere on it until Jase got behind the wheel.

Didn't take my rig this time. I've been four times this year and just wanted to take a break and ride so that I could have a few cold ones.

#9 ·
After getting the Bronco all cleaned up we headed on down to Green Momba's Extention.

After this one we hit up walk in the park which sucked since it was all mud. We had to hammer all the way up that slick sucker and I didn't get any pics. From there we ran up Slims upper slope and the new trail. I've got some vids but I'm not going to mess with that today.

Here is one pic from Slim's slope.

I had to post one of the PIMP Palace that Kryptonite Kustoms ownes now.

#11 ·
AWESOME pics Monster!!!! Those are some pimp rigs for sure!!

Isn't that Cecil's old trailer from Longview driveshaft? If not he had one very similar to it a couple of years ago.

#12 ·
Same one. The inside was crazy!!!! Now if I could just hit the lotto.popcornn

#15 ·
At the moment it started to go reverse wasn't on my mind though, I was thinking i better get my *** unbelted before i go swimming 2finger

You were crawling the fawk out of that thing when it's was going over.chrfal I still can't get over the lack of damage once we fished it out of the water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.