Texas 4x4 Forum banner

88 pace arrow motorhome

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Elcaminoman 
#1 ·
Just thought i would put this out there to see if some one wants it, we dont ever use it and there's other things we would like to do.

Has 97,xxx miles, 2 a/c's onan generator, new dual exhaust, new tune up with plugs ,cap and rotor and wires,
454/th400
engine a/c dosent work
asking 4500
located in Midland

possible trades let me know what you have

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
would like a smaller 5th wheel between 20 and 30 foot
would also consider : parts and or projects, some firearms, 17 al. beadlock in 8 lug, d300 flip kit a set lomax 4:1 for a 300
any of these or a combo of these and cash would be ok. may even consider a daily driver car

Just hit me up with whatcha got and ill see

#9 ·
I have a 1988 31 footer with the same drive train. I tow my jeep and it dose fine. There are times it's a little slow (high winds or a steep hill) but for the most part it does just fine (speed limit +).
I think all the crap plus the Jeep I'm hauling over 8,000 lbs. I went to Monkey Creek and got 7MPG and that ant no bull. Heck some tow vehicles get that and they don't have a fridge to put your beer in.

#6 ·
The only towing i have done with it was a bbq pit trailer across town and i loaded the buggy up on my buddies small 16 trailer and towed about twenty miles and it did ok. as long as you dont get in a hurry it dose fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.