Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - So, how does the Bend-Tech software work?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
87zuk
Flex Master

87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future87zuk has a brilliant future
I am pretty happy with it so far. I got the pro edition and made my first bends with it this weekend and everything lined up like I knew what I doing. Much easier than doing it the oldschool way. It is pretty easy to figure out once you start playing with it. It is worth every penny in my opinion. The only templates it has that I have seen are for doffernt types of hoops,door bars,and things like that. I just use the assembly side of it so that I can see what everything is going to look like when it is finished. I just pick a spot that is easy to measure from off the truck and start adding in points and connecting the dots.
87 Sammy Jeep 4 banger, 420-300, Wagoneer Dana 44 Axles, 5.89 Gears with spiders front and rear, Custom cage, J10 front springs, four-link with quarter elliptical springs in the rear, 36 inch Goodyears with H-1wheels, stretched the wheelbase
Homemade buggy on ROCKS and one link w/coilovers, four-wheel steer, 350-465-3.8 ATLAS still need to get the skins done but decided to take a break from working on it all the time and wheel it.
84 K5 Finally back on the road.
87zuk is offline   Reply With Quote