Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - Buyer Beware! (Chevyracing08)
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
RVREDDOG
OOOsahhh

RVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with AnubisRVREDDOG Surfs Venus with Anubis
Buyer Beware! (Chevyracing08)

I bought a TH400 from him and was assured it had a good case.As soon as it arrived I noticed two ears broken off.Not a good case!I contacted him and was told I would get a full refund.A week later he tells me it will be another week before I get my money,no big deal.Three weeks go by,still no money and now he ignores my PMs.Not a lot of money involved here,its the principle.From where I stand now his word is worthless,he is without honor,and possibly blind to not notice the tranny was broke in two places.
Before all the he said/she said starts I have saved ALL the PMs from this transaction.There was several people with me when the tranny arrived,people from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbyx
Visiting "Jeep Only" websites is kind of like visiting the gay bar--no matter how good the liquor, someone always leaves butthurt.
Midnight Four Wheelers
Mr. Jocularity