Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - Well crapola...
Thread: Well crapola...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #11
HoPpA
Trail Blazer

HoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afarHoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afarHoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afarHoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afarHoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afarHoPpA is a splendid one to behold - from afar
Just re-read Pms.. does not help my case as we negotiated over the phone,
first PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pic_jon
Hey man.. I'd like to pick up the tires this evening.. Please give me a call at any time.. The sooner the better!

It's a looooong long drive for me from Houston, so maybe you can help me out a little

Jake - 8xx-3xx-55xx
I sent him a PM telling him I had fixed it and thanks for being honest,but after installing said new part (check valve) it still has same issue.. I have a friend who used to work in Sears repair dep. told me it was no big deal... now after some more research I am finding stuff like this.. http://www.about-air-compressors.com...ompressor.html
I will fix it eventually...I kinda jumped the gun as you will read in my PM
When we were first talking he said he payed $400 for it a year ago and it was still like new.. now after i PMed him he responds with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pic_jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoPpA
I am sure you knew the compressor did not turn back on correctly... Thanks for being honest. Just a 7 dollar part to fix it so no big deal..common problem and easy fix... figured a Toyota mechanic could figure that out???
Nah, haven't used it in at least 2 years, so it been sitting in the garage for A WHILE. So what was wrong with it? What part did you replace?

The tires work pretty decent in the mud, they ride like poop but are still very useable that's for sure. Had to do some major trimming of the body and fenders but it looks good.
I was not even going to post anything if I could have fixed it easy.. I am just wishing I had a working air compressor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcaminoman View Post
Be careful once you get MUD fever it costs thousands to get rid of it!! LOL
"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"