Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Stolen Welder and vise- Waco Tx area

770 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  mudskipper4x4 
#1 ·
Some dirtbags stole my Lincoln Idealarc 250 ac/dc machine today along with my vise on a homemade stand with a 14b drum as a base. The machine is an older roundtop style Lincoln that was in mint condition. It has all new plates and new quick connects for the leads on it. If you happen to see one on CL that's the nicest one youve ever seen it's probably it. Items were stolen today from the Waco Tx area around TSTC.

I know its a long shot but if you see anybody selling one let me know please. They also took all the 1/4" plate that I had as well. It leads me to think that its someone that's in the TSTC welding program as I live reall close, and not just someone looking to pawn it for a quick buck. They also know that no one was home even with my jeep parked at the house. Supposedly they were driving a dark blue 90s model chevy ext cab truck. I'll post up a pick when I can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.