Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Anyone know gq91sammy

2K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  gq91sammy 
#1 ·
Anyone on here know George Quintanilla? I bought a propane setup from him on here and payed him through Pay Pal on March 15th and haven't received the propane setup and he will not answer my emails or pm's. Any help would be apprecieted.

Thanks

#2 ·
I have his phone number if you want it. I had the same problem with him about a month ago when I got junk propane setup. I would have put it in the bad sellers but had no proof so it would have just been deleted. Can't have proof if he doesn't answer any messages. Anyway cell phone was the only way I could get ahold of him and even then it wasn't easy. It took almost a month to get it from him.

#5 ·
I have too until now.

#6 ·
he still owes me the 4.56 gears and gov loc that was supposed to come with the 14b i bought. he tried to give me a set of gears with chipped teeth and an open carrier when the deal was for good gears and a gov-loc. called him a few times and left messages but haven't heard back

#11 ·
Thanks for calling me Bob, I have been having computer problems guys.. but that's hardly an excuse.. Shawn I have your gov lock and gears here at my shop, Justin, that distributer I got from you did not work, but I told you I would buy it. I just keep forgetting to send a check, I usually use PayPal but your PayPal account would not work. Remember? Nathan, have u tried to install that propane setup? What is wrong with it, why is it Junk?? Stewart, your propane setup will be on it's way in the morning... Sorry guys for the delays and discomfort, 210-313-3763 George

#12 ·
Nathan, have u tried to install that propane setup? What is wrong with it, why is it Junk??
Yes george I installed the Sunday before the run I had planned2finger. I cleaned the POS up the best I could. It looked like it had been coated in oil then sat outside in a west Texas dust storm for a week or 2. It started acting up with in an hour of firing it for the first time. I messed with a few things the next day then fired it up and seemed ok again. By this time it was friday afternoon and I loaded it up to go to Bridgeport. Since it took you so long to get it to me (one month) I didn't have a chance to really drive it much before the trip. By the end of the second trail I could barley keep the rig running. Got home bought a rebuild kit and now it is running good.

#13 ·
George. My biggest problem with our deal was the lack of communication. You were quick to respond when it came to getting your money but after that I was never able to get you to respond to a single pm. When I would finally get you on the phone you give me an excuse as to why it hadn't shipped. It took almost another week to get ahold of you and then you tell me you dropped the mixer and were trying to find another one because this one had a little crack. You said it you would have it the next day and it would ship by friday( I believe it was Wednesday at this time). It finally showed up on march 12 (sent you the money through paypal feb 10).

#15 ·
Yes, we talked about the vacuum advance not functioning. You still wanted it and I sent it. That was the beginning of January. Like Nathan said, communication would have made all of this much easier. And I just received a payment on paypal from dew_motorsports on his first try. Rideront1@peoplepc.com

#16 ·
Yes we talked about the vacuum advance, but the coil was burnt, it had no fire.. Your check is in the mail today. TexasEB your setup was sent out today as well. Nathan did you rebuild the mixer or vaporizer? How much was it? I'll pay for the rebuild kit. Shawn the weather is nice I might just run the gears and carrier to ya next week, if not I'll get them in the mail..

#17 ·
George I am not worried about the rebuild kit for the vaporizer. I bought used parts and unfortunatley that is the way it goes sometimes . I dont feel like you intentionally sent me parts that needed to be rebuilt. I was pi$$ed because it took so long to get the parts and the fact that they were nasty as hell inside and out when they showed up which added to my frustration for the needed rebuild. I ordered them in February so that I would have time to get it installed and hopefully find such issues before I took the rig out on a trip.

#19 ·
george & shawn, more then likely im going to portland, monday or tuesday. please remind me saturday or sunday. shawn, you know i stay at seabreeze rv. 210-473-0378
i dont mind taking them down there. as long as you drop off & pick up the parts.
since, portland is only 7 streets long, i dont think we will have a problem even meeting up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.