Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - After Action Review (AAR)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
kling-on
Kool Arrow

kling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldzuki View Post
First off, job well done. Events like this just don't fall in place, they take effort and it was apparent you guys put forth alot.
Improve:
Wounded warrior pick up should be closer to the tent so they can remain in the shade and seated until their ride (red, white or blue) becomes available.
Possibly run two pick up lines, one on each side of tent to expedite getting soldiers out on trails.

Sustain: everything else. Especially the color staging
great idea

my only idea isnt for the staff but the drivers ... PLEASE clear out ALL your seats .. your chairs or soft doors in the back seat makes it hard to get everyone on the trail together ... I thank all the drivers and staff for a GREAT event ... I hope to be in the trails nexted year .. but I did out 30 mile on my 60 running the RR from the main tent to camp B
low riders want SWITCHES..... 4 wheelers want SHIFTERS

82 BJ42 3b and a dream...

82 FJ60 SOA, 456's lockrite's, 35 Xtrem M/T's, ARB bull & side bars,warn 12k and a Vortec

GOD BLESS TEXAS

GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!!!

PM me for anything from 4 Wheel Parts and I can get you a Club discount
kling-on is offline   Reply With Quote