Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - After Action Review (AAR)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #4
BIGJIMMYSROCK
Gonzo Wheeler

BIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with AnubisBIGJIMMYSROCK Surfs Venus with Anubis
Drivers need to consider whether they are there for the soldiers and families or if they are there for some sort of ego boost before signing up in the future. If your main objective was to go out and have a good time with your friends, the park was open to the public so there was no need for you to waste others time by volunteering. I will not name vehicles but feel that you know who you are! I will get into more detail on this subject next year before registration begins and to those who actually took guest out and gave them a good time THANK YOU!!!!!! I hope to see y'all again next year!

p.s. I do agree we need some sort of shade for the guest but as far as the trucks go we put lots of effort into this year’s set up and it went up in smoke within a couple of minutes so I cannot imagine making it more complex in the near future…