Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - After Action Review (AAR)
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #5
kling-on
Kool Arrow

kling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant futurekling-on has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGJIMMYSROCK View Post
Drivers need to consider whether they are there for the soldiers and families or if they are there for some sort of ego boost before signing up in the future. If your main objective was to go out and have a good time with your friends, the park was open to the public so there was no need for you to waste others time by volunteering. I will not name vehicles but feel that you know who you are! I will get into more detail on this subject next year before registration begins and to those who actually took guest out and gave them a good time THANK YOU!!!!!! I hope to see y'all again next year!

p.s. I do agree we need some sort of shade for the guest but as far as the trucks go we put lots of effort into this year’s set up and it went up in smoke within a couple of minutes so I cannot imagine making it more complex in the near future…

I think a man at the top ... would work real well ... and if there was one this time then we should pick a different one
low riders want SWITCHES..... 4 wheelers want SHIFTERS

82 BJ42 3b and a dream...

82 FJ60 SOA, 456's lockrite's, 35 Xtrem M/T's, ARB bull & side bars,warn 12k and a Vortec

GOD BLESS TEXAS

GIT-R-DONE!!!!!!!!

PM me for anything from 4 Wheel Parts and I can get you a Club discount
kling-on is offline   Reply With Quote