Texas 4x4 Forum banner

newbie here from Kaufman texas

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Guardrail 
#1 ·
As title says I'm new from Kaufman Texas I may ask some stupid question from time to time so flame way!!!! But I would ask if I know the answer!!! Me and my wife loved to ride 4wheeler and get alittle muddy from time to time but we have two little kids and there getting bigger now and its time to take them with us from time to time. So back in may I sold our 4wheeler and decided to build a 5 seater truggy. Stay tuned. Ill start a build thread on it:toast:

#2 ·
Welcome to Texas4x4. Best group of wheelers' around. Glad you like to play in MUD. We are the minority here, but have a loud voice. Okay, I have a loud voice.

Definitely make a build thread. We love those. We also love lots of pics. No worries about getting flamed here. We aren't Pirate4x4. The only flaming occurs when you don't post pics.

So on with the build thread!

popcornn

#10 ·
Howdy Howdy Datsunmudder ! This is the best 4x4 website :toast: My first car was a Datsun many many moons ago and it lasted forever until my little brother wrecked it ... probably still be running today bigok I don't know much about rigs other than to turn the key and ride ! lol ... My contribution is humor section ... I love to make people smile ! :) :) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.