Texas 4x4 Forum banner

axles and 40d's

4K views 44 replies 12 participants last post by  shananaganz21 
#1 ·
Ok first up are my Dana 44's off my 74 blazer. Unkown condition but seem to be in working order. Six lug and I assume 3.73 gears will check if I get any serious responses. 500 Obo for the pair

Second is a set of 18/39.5 15 tsl boggerz on half ton rims with very deep offset. Prefer to trade these for similar size with 16 in rim or higher. These look new but I don't know when they were made. Again would prefer trade let me know what you have

#10 ·
1st thank you 72blazer i didnt catch that. thank you muddinmanny im trying my best to get her capable asap.
ramman im looking for h1 rims prefer 12 bolt or 24 bolt but im not too picky and itd be even better if they already had tires on them around the same size. i really dont have a cash price cuz id prefer to have tires on it at all time and not on blocks lol

#13 ·
Do you have any better pics of the tread depth? Why are you looking for H1s? Dually axles? I've got some 39.5" boggers on 16.5 NON-H1 beadlocks that I'd be interested in getting rid of.

#26 ·
George told me what you meant. You're using a single wheel front axle. I didn't quite follow you.

It's not too wide for you because you are running a stock HD and single wheel front. That's not the case with drew. Both his axles will measure 77.5". So like i said unless he wants it to be Hella wide, he needs the h1's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.