Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - gq91sammy
Thread: gq91sammy
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
Awesome Bill
Full speed...half lit

Awesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with AnubisAwesome Bill Surfs Venus with Anubis
gq91sammy

Bought a getrag360 transmission from him and it's missing parts. Was told that I would have to use my shifter as he lost it. No biggie bacause I had already started building a custom shifter for my wifes cruiser. Was told that his neighbor owned it and got it running and was driving it around. It showed up with a missing 5th/reverse shift fork, lower mainshaft bearing race along with the 3rd/4th shift fork only .035 thick. I bought it on the 9th of november and have sent him text after text last one being on the 22nd with no reply to it or the one I sent on the 20th. When I noticed the missing parts I sent him a text and he said he had the bearing and would look for some shift forks, even sent a pic of the bearing to me...still no parts and zero communication which is wierd because when I asked him for his paypal addy he was pretty quick to get me that...

This isn't the first time I have had issues with him as I actually bought the dodge 205 that was behind this transmission a while back and was told it was complete. When I picked it up it was missing the 1410 rear yoke that should have been on it. He said that he swears we talked about it missing the yoke but never did.

Not expecting anything to come from this but was more for everyone else. If your going to buy from George then know it will more than likely be missing parts and communication drops right after you send the money...
www.hhfabinc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenaAG View Post
Hey Guys,

I am giving you a heads up that ads are coming.....