Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - suzuki samurai tcase from BEASTIE!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #11
crewcab88
Flex Master

crewcab88 Axle snapper extrordinairecrewcab88 Axle snapper extrordinairecrewcab88 Axle snapper extrordinairecrewcab88 Axle snapper extrordinairecrewcab88 Axle snapper extrordinaire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwebb02 View Post
im not talking **** behind your back...i told you how i felt in the PM's! for someone who has said they been doing this for as long as you say you have, when you tell me something "might be broke" but not sure, then you say i have a hard time turning and it doesnt spin when in 4wd but you have a spool up front, chances are you have broke iner axle...everyone should know that!! did you also know you had 2 different brake calipers on the front? and the brake lines you sold me for 50 extra are **** except for the rear one, the others were toast just like the rest of the shitty parts!! thats the problems with these forums, theres people like you who do nothing all day but read this stuff and when someone posts something you have a smart *** remark to make...nobody gives a **** what you have to say about there ****!! people are just trying to get rid of there left over parts, end of story!! so how bout you shut the **** up you stupid mother ******!!

love josh
Well if you have a problem with "these" forums then take your dumb *** over to pirate and quit spreading your stupidity around. It takes us moths to get it out of the carpet !!

Big has forgotten more than you will ever know about this stuff so find that Walmart parking lot and report back ..... If you can !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60/70 350/465/205/205/3:55's. 4 link front one link rear. 44 TSL's