Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - Bigevil
Thread: Bigevil
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 07:53 AM   #2
bigevil
Wheels 4 Food

bigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubis
gathered this from the wanted ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwebb02 View Post
i wouldnt buy any axles from bigevil unless you plan on spending some mulah completely rebuilding them
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
hey you stupidmotherfucker . this just crossed the line . your *** is mine now . theres nothen you can do or say now to get you out of the **** you just jumped in . you and i will meet again . real soon . on the trail . on a rock . in a mud pit . in the walmart parking lot . your going to pay

im not even trying to sale or buy **** in this ad .
Quote:
and i would have had this far if he wouldnt have been an asshole in his pm . i have been burned by a few on the board . if things didnt get taken care of then they will get taken CARE of . "you know who you are fat pos " others have made it right . i have done what i could in the past to make any hard feelings right . if im wrong put my name in the bad sellers form and lets talk about it . this **** has gone over board .

Quote:
im just letting him know my opinion about how my transaction went...i wouldnt buy anything from him and thats my opinion which i am allowed to have...if you have the BALLS we can meet in the walmart parking lot!

Quote:
lets get out of this ad and lets take this to the bad sellers form . heavy sorry about this bs .
Quote:
well good morning robert. its already there!

[email protected]

MAN SAYS TO THE WOMAN . HOW ABOUT A GOOD OLD FASHION GAME OF RAPE .
THE WOMAN REPLYS NO !!
THE MAN SAYS NOW THATS THE SPIRIT !!!!!!!