Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - Bigevil
Thread: Bigevil
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
bigevil
Wheels 4 Food

bigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubisbigevil Surfs Venus with Anubis
this is from johns ad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
john has been told about this . i called him the day this was posted . not my problem

but this is my problem . webb he told me you was talking **** about me and the deal you and i had . look little fella . dont bash ppl behind there backs . man up and lets talk face to face or stfu . i still have the emails and post to back up everything . keep my name out of your mouth . this isnt a threat . just letting you know

love robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwebb02 View Post
im not talking **** behind your back...i told you how i felt in the PM's! for someone who has said they been doing this for as long as you say you have, when you tell me something "might be broke" but not sure, then you say i have a hard time turning and it doesnt spin when in 4wd but you have a spool up front, chances are you have broke iner axle...everyone should know that!! did you also know you had 2 different brake calipers on the front? and the brake lines you sold me for 50 extra are **** except for the rear one, the others were toast just like the rest of the shitty parts!! thats the problems with these forums, theres people like you who do nothing all day but read this stuff and when someone posts something you have a smart *** remark to make...nobody gives a **** what you have to say about there ****!! people are just trying to get rid of there left over parts, end of story!! so how bout you shut the **** up you stupid mother ******!!

love josh

Quote:
i tried talking it out with him after i bought and rebuilt the axles...before making any post and airing it out i sent him a pm first so it wasnt be publicised. when i talked to him bout the front axle he told me he wasnt sure what the issue was on the inside but he believed something was broke. how do you not know! especially when you broke it going i reverse!
and i dont have a problem with the this forum, its some of the people make stupid comments and beat people up about there post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
i told you the shaft was broken . i gave you another set of axle shafts and another front axle . i gave you everything i had for those axles . i told you from the beginning that if i didnt get the 1tons i was going to fix the axle shaft and run the piss out of them .

dude your just a dbag plain and simple . im starting to think your a drama queen too .

if you have a problem with me , make an ad in bad sells for me . do it or shut it .
Quote:
actually you told me you werent sure what was broke but you had a hard time turning and it didnt spin when in 4wd..
Quote:
it doesnt really matter now anyhow since i bought all new parts for replacement...i just gave my opinion on the other thread...why you getting all upset over this?
Quote:
apprently he isnt informed or just doesnt give a ****

[email protected]

MAN SAYS TO THE WOMAN . HOW ABOUT A GOOD OLD FASHION GAME OF RAPE .
THE WOMAN REPLYS NO !!
THE MAN SAYS NOW THATS THE SPIRIT !!!!!!!