Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Bigevil

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  StuntHeavy 
#1 ·
A little while back I needed a cross over tube for a crap 6.2 diesel. Posted in the wanted section and Robert not only had one he sent it to me free of charge... and covered shipping I believe. Good "giver" in my book.

I also have call him several times with problems I was having and he has always been willing to help me out !! Thanks Robert ! :toast:

:budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight: :budlight:

#2 ·
I delivered some axle shafts for him once while I was in corpus dropped them with big4x4ride cause Bigevil was at work and I got a pm asking for a Paypal email to pay me even tho I didn't ask to be paid. I feel he is an all around good guy :beer::beer::beer:
I feel I should add I have never actually met him, I was not the seller of the shafts, I was just giving them a ride to somewhere I was already going.

#4 ·
I've sold him an axle, & picked up tires to give a ride north, always been a helpful guy! No complaints here!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

#3 ·
thanks men . this makes me feel pretty good

im always happy to help anyone out at any time . im only a phone call away . 361-461-5503 if anyone needs it

thanks robert

#8 ·
Picked up some tires for him in Lubbock on my way to the summer run. I didn't do crap but unload them out of a truck, load them in mine and unload them at k-rocks. Called him needing an intake for my wife's cruiser and he sent it for free! Later on I needed the hub assy and fan for her ride, he sent it for free! I've called the guy well over a dozen times to pick his brain and he's always in a good mood and willing to help. I quit calling him for parts cause I know he'll just send them and I can't have the guy giving me that much stuff. chrfal

Great guy! Buy with confidence!

#10 ·
this is not a chit chat thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.