Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Old Blue Toyota trail truck

6K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  crewcab88 
#1 · (Edited)
First,Ill say, if you can find a trail rig that has been the places this rig has taken me for the same $$ Ill bend over and kiss my own culo.
Another rig I should keep,but am ready to assemble another.

Its been all over colorado,several times.

Moab

Clayton

K2

and many others....

I always hate when someone trys to sell a trail rig with a pic in the driveway or on the trailer.:toast:

If you want a rig thatll do whatever you have the nuts to try and load back up at the end of the day,this is it. It is even still street legal(mostly).

Now the important stuff...bigok

22r carbed
5 spd
doubler with 4.7s in rear case---also has trail gear hi clearance skid/crossmember
Marlin 5" springs front & rear
Front axle has full face marlin diff armor,30 spl longfields with hub gears, 5th stud mod, TG hi steer with new TREs
Rear axle has same full face marlin diff armor,chromo axles
Shocks front & rear are bilstein 5100s
5.29 gears & welded.
OBA with york compresser
8000# chinese winch on Marlin front bumper
Gorilla Fab Sliders
Beadlocks with like new 36" iroks

Im missing some stuff im sure,but thats the basics.

Located in Dumas tx

$5200..bigok

See less See more
#11 ·
It's a good'en, I can vouch for it and the seller!

#15 ·
I've read the thread and didn't see anything, but are you willing to trade?
1967 Lincoln SA 200 gas welder, trailer, leads, OXY/ACT torch, hoses, bottles. Starts and runs every time. Leaks on front main, but I've had the rig 3 years and have only added a quart during that time. I've tried to upload a picture, but failed with this new Mac.
Around The Corner From Over There: Welding Trailer Painting Completedhttp://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?bl...editor/target=post;postID=4586194912848025547
Some Links to the build thread on my blog.

#16 ·
truck

I..............wanna.............................strpot

#19 ·
Took it out today,still works great.

This is better than a wife. You can beat on it when your un happy with performance.

Better than a Horse,you dont have to feed it all winter.

Better than a boat,at least at our lakechrfal

I would just hate setting this back and using it only a few times a year,someone else needs to set it back and use it a few times a year.:cool:

#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.