Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Tim Camerons new toy!

5K views 49 replies 24 participants last post by  RIVER RAT 
#1 ·
Holy ****! I dont like the buggy, but i cant wait to see what that 1000 hp bbc can do! strpot

#6 ·
I just noticed the rear engine. Is this the same one that came out a few months ago, looks different to me.

#11 ·
My favorite had to be a toss up between Fat Girl and Game Changer. Idk why but i hate single seaters, and asymmetrical designs. But i DO like the 1000 horsepower part

#14 ·
Really? What is so bad about it?

#16 ·
Game Changer just wasnt as esthetically pleasing to me. Thing new buggy seems like the put function over form which is a change from the past. This buggy looks like it needs the Ninja Turtles monster truck body on it. Sorry Its just fugly.

#21 ·
I really like the running gear in it but the tube work is not my taste. I like the fact that this guys probably been through 4 rigs and mines not even a roller yet. lol

#27 ·
X2

I just wanta see it sling some rocks.

#35 ·
For me, wheelin is all about conquering that trail or climb that everyone says can't be done or pushing the envelope so far that it scares you. So the only thing I don't understand is what does he build his rigs for?

I see him hammer the same old things in each rig. Same places, same people, new rig.

I built a jeep JUST to run blacksheep. Then i realized, hey there's other stuff out there. Lol

So I built a buggy that would allow me to push that envelope. So far, I haven't found it's limits. So what is his goal?

If I'm him, I'm thinkin I wanna run showtime like it ain't nothin, but from the looks of those bypass coil overs, he's thinkin something a little more high speed.

I'm just curious though. I know he's made of money and that's awesome. Just unsure of his goals.

#37 ·
I noticed the shocks too. I could be wrong but this rig seems much "softer" as suspension goes. That's just what I gathered from the vid. Seems like his other rigs were pretty stiff front to back for hill killin. This seems a little more rock friendly. Idk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.