Texas 4x4 Forum banner

I thought you guys and gals might like this

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  54inches 
#1 ·
I have started painting guns.

Just a few from last weekend.

I have a few more coming up this weekend and next.

Two Tone Pink with Pink/Purple Pearl Beretta & All white 870 Home Defense are up next.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yep, all off the Haters out there have never shot one.

I have heard a few cases of them blowing up i people's hands, but I think it is internet hype.

No one claims that they are a Colt, Kimber, etc, just that they do their job.....

#7 ·
Couple questions. Where are you getting your supplies? I found these guys online and been thinking of ordering some stuff to try.

Cerakote Coatings

Also was it hard to do? I'm looking to do a lower and upper but obviously don't want to mess up the parts.

#9 ·
Cerakote is a great product for what it is intended for. I am looking at getting some for metal guns.

I am using Duracoat.

Nice job, Never thought about painting gun parts myself... usually wait a little longer and spend the extra$$ for the exact one I want.
Well, it is more than that. More photos coming......

Not sure how I missed these.

#8 ·
Nice job, Never thought about painting gun parts myself... usually wait a little longer and spend the extra$$ for the exact one I want.

#13 ·
So a little more info on the colors.

The HiPoints are two tone Magpul flat dark earth and foliage green.
The SLide-Fire is Magpul flat dark earth.

The Beretta Cheetah is a Two tone pink with a purple pearl over it. BEAUTIFUL in the daylight.

The Berreta 92 is my R2D2 special; Blue, White with a red accent.

The purple mag is actually the same Blue from above with the purple pearl from Cheetah.

The AK is fully custom. I think the client really just wanted his gun cleaned. lol It is black and Magpul flat dark Earth.

The AR is also a custom Urban Camo in Black, Grey and white.

I also have a full custom 870 Express in a Rhodesian camo that I need to get pictures.

I am in the process of doing a custom jon on a 1928-32 Mosin-Nagant Dragoon in an ArcAngel composite stock. Barrel has been shortened and has a Timney trigger system. He wanted Urban as well.

After that I have an AR that is going full Hogue Pink. The client wants NO black on it at all.

After that I have a barrel only job that he is wanting a flat black.

After that, I am doing a possible Zombie theme on a Governor; get it? lol

Reactions: Rastus
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.