Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Dodge 17" 8 lug aluminum wheels

1K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  95whtzr2 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone had some of the alloy/aluminum dodge 8 lug 17" wheels they wanted to part with. I have some H2's I'd be willing to trade, or I have cash depending on deal. I'd like a whole set of 5 with caps if possible, but not vital.

I also have a set of the cheesy chrome/steel dodge 8 lug 17's off a 2007 2500 I would trade if someone was fixing to trade their truck in that had the aluminum ones.

Thanks!

#7 ·
Do your H2's have tires on them? And what kind of shape are they? I have a set of 2012 dodge alloy rims off a 2500. I just found out they won't work for what I want to do. There is a pic of one in my build thread but they have tires on them now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#8 ·
I have two sets of H2's, one is in fair shape, chrome with a bad black paint job, milled to fit a ford Dana 60 with some questionable lug nut holes that are wollered out a bit. They have some 37's with minimal tread. I have another set of h2's with no tires and non molested with the exception of a 'professional' paint job of gunmetal grey. A friend of a friend that paints wheels painted them for me. They were originally the grey color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.