Texas 4x4 Forum - View Single Post - gq91sammy
Thread: gq91sammy
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #2
gq91sammy
Flex Master

gq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinairegq91sammy Axle snapper extrordinaire
This was my response to your pm..

The description of your stuff to trade was very inaccurate, the oxygen tank had an obvious bad valve, ( looked like somebody beat it with a hammer). The acetylene tank was missing the cap, you mentioned this when you were half way here ( no big deal really). The tires were dry cracked, ( no big deal, I've used dry cracked tires before) then one had a bubble. You had already driven down here so I tried to make the deal even, I still took a set of 4 tires, one with a bubble. After taking the tires to the tire shop to have them removed from the wheels the tire shop guy said that two of the tires have bubbles, ( great ) and that two of the wheels where not good because the holes are whallerd out. As for the jack it won't hold a car up for more than 5 min without bleading down. My dad has not tried the grinder, I hope it works well. I will get you a carrier but don't expect any extra effort from me...
gq91sammy is offline   Reply With Quote