Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Best Place to Buy LIFT

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  primetimek5 
#1 ·
hey guys where is the best place to buy a 8 inch lift for my 78 chevy.....just need springs, kit with all the hardware, shocks.....don't need steering or longer break lines.......place that will give me the best price and best business.....so where at in San Antonio???? i hear 4 wheel parts jerks you around 2 much.

#3 ·
as long as there 8 inch lift springs and what else are u including if u decide on saleing your lift......i would take it off your hands in a second as long as its pretty much everything im looking for.....but i'll head to 4wp and see what price they can get me.

#4 ·
if your deal goes threw,
i know where you can get rid of your 4 inch lift....... bigok
you decide to sell it let me know. jamminzz

#8 ·
all i need is shocks, springs, drag link, d-shafts not sure...whats done to yours...lengthened, cv's???? how does 600 for springs, drag link, shocks, sound...first offer so lets go from there.....drive shafts possible....tell me what u want for it all and lets see if we can get these done ASAP..hardware come with it??? or am i gonna have to go bolt shopping and u-bolts hopping.

#9 ·
lets see if this adds up right.....

drag link- $100
rear springs- $200...is a all spring lift correct or is it blocks
front springs- $200
shocks- $100

drive shafts- price all depends on what they are and if they are right length to bolt up to a 78 k-10 350 tranny and np 205 t-case

hope we can make a deal so throw up your price and lets go from there....u can e-mail me at a_454bigblock@hotmail.com or pm me here...names daryl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.