Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Hopefully soon to be Texan

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Hardline 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Hopefully soon to be Texan here. Just checking out what kinf of wheling is in Texas.

#2 ·
Welcome to Texas4x4.org lots of good wheelin here, lots of different terrain as well, depending on where you relocate to you might have a good drive to get to them tho... we're kinda spread out smokin

#13 ·
:toast:

Hope ya like it hot and HUMID durring the summer. chrfal
I'll take a dry heat ANYDAY over the humidity.

What part of California ya from?
I grew up in Spring Valley.
(San Diego county)
I was more into dirtbikes and backpacking than 4-wheel'in back then.
I miss California, the mountians, the BEAUTIFUL weather and all the FREE areas to play in the dirt.
Iam not a real big fan of "off-road parks" but then I have never been to one. :shock:
I like trails that actually go somewhere.
(sorry people, growing up in California spoild me)
Remember....
Texas is something like 90% PRIVATE PROPERTY.

:toast:

#16 ·
Welcome, Mark from Apple Valley. Custom rust holes huh?

#17 ·
Cool! First off Welcome. There are quite a few of us around the DFW. DFW is a pretty good place to start from. You are about in the middle but close to all. There is Katemcy about 2.5 hrs to the SW,Gilmer 2.5hrs to the NW, Nacona about 1.5hrs to the N,Clayton OK about 3.5 hrs to the N. And much much more. There are also a couple smaller day spots right here in the metroplex. Some are legal and some are poaching. Depends on how built your rig is you could find some great challenges about 15-20 min. away. JJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.