Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Ar-15 For Sale

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  snick 
#1 ·
Cavalry arms model cav-15 mkII. I am asking $650 obo. It comes with a scope mount, 3 thirty round magazines, and 2 bags of rounds. If interested call me at 214-724-4062. located in mckinney.

G
#4 ·
what type of barrel does it have? I have a panther arms AR-15 with the super heavy navy seal target/sniper barrel. it is extremely accurate (3 shot group in the 1/2" ten ring at 100 yard's) but it is a pain to carry around in the west Texas brush.

#7 ·
snick said:
what type of barrel does it have? I have a panther arms AR-15 with the super heavy navy seal target/sniper barrel. it is extremely accurate (3 shot group in the 1/2" ten ring at 100 yard's) but it is a pain to carry around in the west Texas brush.
I gotta ask just because after 20 years in the Navy with the teams I've never heard of this type of bbl...what's special about it?

#13 ·
Yeah, that's news to me too. Hey, snick, what's the model number, I want to read up on it.

G
#14 ·
Mitch said:
Yeah, that's news to me too. Hey, snick, what's the model number, I want to read up on it.
I'm heading out to the ranch tomorrow I will try to remember to copy down the S # and make for you, But I doubt it will reference with any thing. I bought it from a gunsmith that uses military parts and then modifies them. If you want to see it in person come on out to the park and do some Wheeling this weekend while you are there. ( yeah I know shameless plug ).
Sorry for the hijack moneypit but at least it is a bump to the top. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.