Texas 4x4 Forum banner

M880 Hauler

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  Bruiser 
#1 ·
Picked up my new trailer today to haul the M880. It's a 24 foot GN with dual braking 7K axles, 2 foot dove, Channel drive over fenders and wooden deck. It's a real niccccccce trailer.

Shot of fenders:

Couple more:

See less See more
#6 ·
rockonn

#12 ·
67_SS396 said:
Very nice!! That's real similar to what I'm looking for. Where did you pick it up at?
Kaufman Trailers in Kaufman Texas. Took 8 weeks to build it--that's the only down fall. Not a big deal for me cause I wasn't in a bind for it.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!!!!!!!!!jamminzz bigok Been wanting one for a long time.

Mudgod--too bad you don't have a GN hitch in your F250. Darn, huh.:evilbat:

#22 ·
Bruiser said:
Kaufman Trailers in Kaufman Texas. Took 8 weeks to build it--that's the only down fall. Not a big deal for me cause I wasn't in a bind for it.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!!!!!!!!!!jamminzz bigok Been wanting one for a long time.

Mudgod--too bad you don't have a GN hitch in your F250. Darn, huh.:evilbat:
Do they have a website? I 'm thinking of a gooseneck to mount the cab-over camper with room for the OHV, welding machine, toolbox, etc..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.