865 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  fourwheelerjeff 
#1 ·

are you sure this will fit on your zuk lol lol

just for you to see what you are getting

See less See more
#6 ·
Another dominating Zuki being built! jamminzz

#7 · (Edited)
Got 'em picked up - thanks Jeff. Turns out that 60 is green underneath! It took 4 of us to load those into the SuperDuty. Right this minute, I'm not sure how I'll get them back out! I have no idea how Jeff managed to get them on his trailer without slipping a disc in his back!!

I'll be posting about them in the project thread, and probably make a tech thread about them too, because there will be plenty of questions I'm going to have about just the axles.

#8 · (Edited)
TX_ZUKI said:
Another dominating Zuki being built! jamminzz
That remains to be seen. I was telling Rastus it's a little intimidating how much work there is to do (gears, lockers/spool, refurbish seals, brakes, suspension fab, etc. etc.) I'm excited, though. It could be really good.

I need a fab shop and some talent.

#10 ·
I'll be in Houston on May 17th if you need help unloading them. bigok

#14 ·
xanthias said:
You, me and MG should see if we could get together for lunch or a beer. He's around here off and on, too.
That would be cool. beer

#15 ·
xanthias said:
I have no idea how Jeff managed to get them on his trailer without slipping a disc in his back!!
just one at a time lol

lift one end; put on trailer; lift other end; put on trailer. it sounds simpler than it actually is lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.