2012 Shiloh ridge Halloween ride - Texas 4x4 Forum

Go Back   Texas 4x4 Forum > Texas Towns & Places. > Deep East Texas

Photo Gallery Places to Wheel Gallery III Home Forum Tech Section IRCChat FlashChat

Deep East Texas Jasper, Newton, Beaumont, Orange, Port Arthur, Lufkin

Texas4x4.org is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Deep East Texas:

2012 Shiloh ridge Halloween ride



Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rebelrider

Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: lufkin
Posts: 44
harley_sr just gettin started
2012 Shiloh ridge Halloween ride

Any one have plans to make it out there this year? I should be home from work to make it.
harley_sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #2
Wheels 4 Food
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Real South Texas
Posts: 7,127
72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis
Looks like the big run in October will be the anniversary run at Trees Ranch. Should head out to join us
__________________
The Web Wheeler's '72
Motorsport Syndicate:::Edinburg TX
H&H Fabrication:::Amarillo TX
72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:21 PM   #3
Gonzo Wheeler
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vidor,TX
Posts: 2,892
Rebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_sr View Post
Any one have plans to make it out there this year? I should be home from work to make it.
After several years of not missing one, our group has decided to go elsewhere this time. The park has been at a steady decline for a while now. I'm all for A big party, but it has just got ridiculous out there. A bunch of young kids that can't handle there booze. Plus, the park won't even rent a water truck to knock down on the dust in the camping areas. Not much of a challenge out there anyways. Helicopter hill has become a joke. We will probably hit Barnwell mountain instead.....
__________________
94' Toyota
LQ4/Atlas/Tons
whitesnake likes this.
Rebelrider is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 07-14-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: lufkin
Posts: 44
harley_sr just gettin started
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72blazer View Post
Looks like the big run in October will be the anniversary run at Trees Ranch. Should head out to join us

trees ranch will not let trucks in their park. I thought it was just for atvs and side by sides..
harley_sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: lufkin
Posts: 44
harley_sr just gettin started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelrider View Post
After several years of not missing one, our group has decided to go elsewhere this time. The park has been at a steady decline for a while now. I'm all for A big party, but it has just got ridiculous out there. A bunch of young kids that can't handle there booze. Plus, the park won't even rent a water truck to knock down on the dust in the camping areas. Not much of a challenge out there anyways. Helicopter hill has become a joke. We will probably hit Barnwell mountain instead.....
the park has been going down hill, but they just did a trash run let people in for free if they picked up a full bag of trash.. now for the idiots out there I dont belive that they will ever go away. The last 2 times we have been out there the owner had stopped us and asked what would make the park nicer, so maybe he will take the comments we gave him and do something with it..
harley_sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Wheels 4 Food
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Real South Texas
Posts: 7,127
72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis72blazer Surfs Venus with Anubis
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_sr View Post
trees ranch will not let trucks in their park. I thought it was just for atvs and side by sides..
Rigs are allowed there.
__________________
The Web Wheeler's '72
Motorsport Syndicate:::Edinburg TX
H&H Fabrication:::Amarillo TX
72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM   #7
Gonzo Wheeler
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vidor,TX
Posts: 2,892
Rebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud ofRebelrider has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_sr View Post
the park has been going down hill, but they just did a trash run let people in for free if they picked up a full bag of trash.. now for the idiots out there I dont belive that they will ever go away. The last 2 times we have been out there the owner had stopped us and asked what would make the park nicer, so maybe he will take the comments we gave him and do something with it..
Yea, they will always be there. I think we are going to hit Barnwell instead for a change. We can't booze like we do at alto, but the trails will be better. Y'all have fun....
__________________
94' Toyota
LQ4/Atlas/Tons
Rebelrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shiloh Ridge Halloween Rebelrider Deep East Texas 0 10-06-2011 10:13 AM
Shiloh Ridge Halloween Run Big4x4ride Meetings and Runs 44 10-30-2009 09:14 AM
Shiloh halloween ride pics Robert97dodge Trail Reports & Ratings 17 10-22-2008 08:12 AM
shiloh ridge halloween weekend (lots of pics) bigbluerunner Trail Reports & Ratings 6 10-26-2007 01:48 PM
shiloh halloween ride oct. 19-21 bigbluerunner Meetings and Runs 23 10-22-2007 05:01 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:24 AM.


3.8.8 - Powered by vBulletin
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002-2012 Texas4x4.org
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0