|Photo Gallery||Places to Wheel||Gallery III||Home||Forum||Tech Section||IRCChat||FlashChat|
|07-11-2012, 10:04 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Sr. Business Process Analyst
Sr. Business Process Analyst
Type: Full Time, W2 or 1099
Term: Immediate 12 Mo.
Location: San Antonio (Must Be Onsite)
The Sr. Business Process Analyst role is to identify existing business processes and design future business process requirements for all IT-related business, financial, and operations systems critical to core organizational functions. Works with project teams and key stakeholders in identifying as-is business processes and designing future state business processes supporting the CRM and ERP systems to meet demands of the system rollout and maintenance. Document and configure the solution workflow to facilitate user adoption of the new systems.
• Works across various organizational entities to analyze and re-engineer processes.
• Facilitates and leads meetings, process reviews and modeling session groups.
• Efficiently able to interview ask the right questions and gather information to re-engineer processes.
• Models, documents, and forms presentations to articulate process deficiencies, optimization areas, and financial impacts.
• Chart existing business processes in order to define current business activities.
• Meet with decision makers and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements.
• Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
• Prototype new business processes, operations, and information process flow.
• Perform cost-benefit analyses to aid management in decision making.
• Assess the organization's mission, strategic goals, customer needs, and opportunity scope.
• Analysis, design and optimize (cost, quality, service, speed) of workflows and processes.
• Propose solutions to ensure the financial impact of the process/reengineering effort is realized
Acquisition & Deployment
• Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
• Assist in conducting research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications to management, peers, staff, and other employees so issues and solutions are understood.
• Create process models, specifications and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for new processes.
• Initiates and builds relationships with stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business units and ensure buy-in for the recommendations.
Required Skills & Experience
email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is Character.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Support Analyst and a Senior Support Analyst||Rastus||Employment||0||11-11-2011 09:05 AM|
|Lake Meredith||Bubba Ray||Rivers, Lakes & Streams||13||07-10-2008 02:50 PM|