|Photo Gallery||Places to Wheel||Gallery III||Home||Forum||Tech Section||IRCChat||FlashChat|
|11-11-2011, 10:05 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Support Analyst and a Senior Support Analyst
NewTek Support Services is currently searching for a Support Analyst and a Senior Support Analyst to provide world-class telephone and email support to our customers. These full-time positions correspond to our first-level and second-level helpdesks.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
• Excellent customer service skills and positive, energetic demeanor
• Attention to detail; well-organized
• Professional written and verbal communication
• Technical aptitude
• Good work ethic; addresses responsibilities and work hours professionally
• Language skills: Spanish, Portuguese, or Mandarin a plus
• Flexibility to work any standard days within an 8am - 7pm period
The Senior Support Analyst role further requires:
• Initiative; can follow through on small projects
• Experience with computer hardware and basic assembly
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to respond via phone after-hours as needed through 11pm, 7 days
• Video production experience a plus
• 3D Graphics experience a plus
• Database experience a plus
If you or anyone you know is interested in one of these two positions, please forward a resume and letter of interest to Peter Haller, [email protected].
The deadline for submissions is 5pm Wednesday, November 16.
Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is Character.