|Photo Gallery||Places to Wheel||Gallery III||Home||Forum||Tech Section||IRCChat||FlashChat|
|11-26-2008, 11:07 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, Texas
We Texans love y'all, but we'll probably have to take action since B. Hussein Obama won the election.
We'll miss you too. Here is what CAN happen:
#1: Barack Hussein Obama becomes President of the United States; Texas will immediately secede from the Union.
#2: George W. Bush will become the President of the Republic of Texas. So what does Texas have to do to survive as a Republic?
1. NASA is just south of Houston, Texas . We will control the space industry.
2. We refine over 85% of the gasoline in the United States .
3. Defense Industry--we have over 65% of it. The term "Don't mess with Texas ," will take on a whole new meaning.
4. Oil -- we can supply all the oil that the Republic of Texas
will need for the next 300 years. Yankee states? Sorry about that.
5. Natural Gas -- again we have all we need and it's too bad about those Northern States. John Kerry will have to figure out a way to keep them warm....
6. Computer Industry -- we currently lead the nation in producing computer chips and communications--small companies like Texas Instruments, Dell Computer, EDS, Raytheon, National Semiconductor, Motorola, Intel, AMD, Atmel, Applied Materials, Ball Miconductor, Dallas Semiconductor, Delphi, Nortel, Alcatel, etc, etc. The list goes on and on.
7. Medical Care -- We have the largest research centers for cancer research, the best burn centers and the top trauma units in the world, as well as other large health centers.
Dallas has some of the best hospitals in the United States .
8. We have enough colleges to keep us going: University of Texas , Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Rice, SMU, University of Houston , Baylor, UNT ( University of North Texas ), Texas Women's University, etc. Ivy grows better in the South anyway.
9. We have a ready supply of workers. We could just open the border when we need some more.
10. We have essential control of the paper industry, plastics, insurance, etc.
11. In case of a foreign invasion, we have the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard. We don't have an Army, but since everybody down here has at least six rifles and a pile of ammo, we can raise an Army in 24 hours if we need one. If the situation really gets bad, we can always call the Department of Public Safety and ask them to send over Chuck Norris and a couple of Texas Rangers.
12. We are totally self-sufficient in beef, poultry, hogs, and several types of grain, fruit and vegetables, and let's not forget seafood from the Gulf. Also, everybody down here knows how to cook them so that they taste good. Don't need any food.
This just names a few of the items that will keep the Republic of Texas in good shape. There isn't a thing out there that we need and don't have.
Now to the rest of the United States under President Obama:
Since you won't have the refineries to get gas for your cars, only President Obama will be able to drive around in his big
9 mpg SUV. The rest of the United States will have to walk
or ride bikes.
You won't have any TV as the Space Center in Houston will cut off satellite communications.
You won't have any natural gas to heat your homes, but since Mr. Obama has predicted global warming, you will not need the gas as long as you survive the 2000 years it will take to get enough heat from Global Warming.
Signed, The People of Texas
P.S. This is not a threatening letter -- just a note to give you something to think about!
SLEEP WELL TONIGHT -- THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!
Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is Character.
|11-26-2008, 11:25 AM||#2|
Wheels 4 Food
Join Date: Mar 2005
1. 84 Yota - one ton swap - in progress
2. 65 V-dub Class 5 Unlimited #524 Baaad Sheep Racing
Jeeps are for girls
And guys that wish they were girls.....
Automatic transmissions are gay.
Flipped up tow mirrors are the sagging pants of the truck world.
|11-26-2008, 01:24 PM||#3|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PIMPIN PARTS in SA TX
82 BJ42 3b and a dream...
82 FJ60 SOA, 456's lockrite's, 35 Xtrem M/T's, ARB bull & side bars,warn 12k and a Vortec
GOD BLESS TEXAS
PM me for anything from 4 Wheel Parts and I can get you a Club discount
|11-26-2008, 05:51 PM||#4|
Wheels 4 Food
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: League City
Let's Do It!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daryl's A/C & Heating- Owner
Serving all of the Houston area
832 277 8944
|11-27-2008, 02:08 PM||#6|
Wheels 4 Food
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: The Real South Texas
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Rules fer Texas||squidman||Humor||27||03-08-2009 11:50 AM|
|Texas!!!!||outlaw88||Humor||40||08-25-2006 04:31 PM|
|Texas OHV Sticker||Laurathebum||General chit chat for & about 4x4's.||18||03-05-2006 09:22 PM|
|difference in 2 states||fourwheelerjeff||General Chit chat.||4||10-06-2005 11:21 AM|
|What part of Texas.......||ratbasturd||General Chit chat.||27||04-06-2005 11:12 AM|