|Photo Gallery||Places to Wheel||Gallery III||Home||Forum||Tech Section||IRCChat||FlashChat|
|11-28-2006, 10:33 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2006
Kenwood CD Player
Digital Optimum Servo Control.
- Precision Digital Timing (DPAC).
- High-Speed Multipath Control (CRSC) with ANRC.
- Kenwood CR-2 Advanced Tuner.
- Station Presets: 24 (18 FM, 6 AM).
- Tuner Mode Antenna Control.
- Attenuator with Smooth Volume Return: -20dB.
- Front/Rear Fader.
- Iso-Mount Capability for Japanese Vehicles.
- Rear RCA Preout.
- Removable Faceplate with Carrying Case.
- Touch-Tone Buttons: Defeatable.
- Removable Faceplate
Installed in my 97, i took it out when i sold it in July and it has been sitting in my closet with the rest of my system. when i uninstalled everything i misplaced the wiring harness for this deck. That is the only thing missing. The deck was $329.99 when i bought it a while back, plus install and all that good stuff, anyway only wanting to get $125 for it. Looking to sell some so i can order my JL W3v3's and a new headunit.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hammer down on Media ten player windows||mnmstoy||General chit chat for & about 4x4's.||3||01-06-2006 02:26 PM|
|sony cd player||fourwheelerjeff||Wanted||3||12-18-2005 07:38 AM|