Champion beadlocks and 35" MTR's for sale - Texas 4x4 Forum

Go Back   Texas 4x4 Forum > Classifieds > For Sale

Photo Gallery Places to Wheel Gallery III Home Forum Tech Section IRCChat FlashChat

For Sale Parts, builders and rigs

Texas4x4.org is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

For Sale:

Champion beadlocks and 35" MTR's for sale



Reply
 
Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
Da New Guy
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: IOwa Park, TX
Posts: 2
hazyredeyes just gettin started
Champion beadlocks and 35" MTR's for sale

Included are 4 Goodyear MTR's 35x12.50x15. The tread on two of these have about 50-60% and the other good tire is about 40%. The last tire si 95% tread left. No plugs, and all hold air just fine.
The Rims are Mickey Thompson classic eights with 24 bolt Champion beadlocks welded on them. They are 15x8 with 3.5" backspacing. Bolt pattern is 5x4.5, fits stock TJ's and XJ's. The bolts are all grade eight.

Only reason im selling is i want 10" rims with bead locks

Asking 650.00 for them, and i can get any pictures or angles, measurements etc. if need be. You can PM me here, or call my cell (940-631-1610). Im located in Iowa Park, TX, just west of Wichita Falls, TX.

Pics:




Here are some pictures of the bead lock rings, one picture has red dots here and there, but they are a reflection from the house lights:

Wheel 1:


Wheel 2:


Wheel 3:


Wheel 4:
hazyredeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Da New Guy
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: IOwa Park, TX
Posts: 2
hazyredeyes just gettin started
sale pending.
hazyredeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:35 PM.


3.8.8 - Powered by vBulletin
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2002-2012 Texas4x4.org
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0