Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a group going this weekend to barnwell... i am going but want to make sure i can tag along with someone while out there (no wheeling alone and all)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Is your driveshaft going to stay in this time? Or was that a pinion nut that back off?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
OKIE ZUK said:
Is your driveshaft going to stay in this time? Or was that a pinion nut that back off?
1funny1

If you wait until the 19th, Stretch might even have his done.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha... yall are funny... myk got me a new pinion nut and we re set up the gears ect... she has been out since then... just cant tow with the rear ds in.

this is the only weekend i can go... (work)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry myk.. just got your message and i am home now... we just went for the day... pick up the wife at the airport in the am. man did we have fun though... pics to follow... and special thanks to oldgoat for riding part of the day. jamminzz

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
saturday

Thanks for asking me to ride along, it was a blast and got the work done when I got home and I had a cool time riding along. Thanks again!

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we had alot of fun... just the 3 of us and mark for a little while. wheeled for about 10 hours straight with just a few breaks for water.

myk told you i tried to break it... i let my little brother drive (first time with a standard and first time driving off road) myk does good work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts