Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Axles

strpotstrpotWould you take anything else in trade for these toploaders? I will try and come up with some tires if I can though. Would like to do some trading with you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goochies big rig you could throw some offers out there, I have everything but v-treads for my build not real sure what else I could use at the moment
And Elcaminoman I'm not set on a certain size , anywhere between 52" and 66" tall and between 16 and 23.1 inches wide , cash could be thrown on top if the set was in good enough shape .

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
tires

I will check around this morning and see what I can find for you. I need these axles for a project of mine. I will get in touch with some people and maybe, just maybe I can find some.strpot

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
10/4 just let me know , I also have a set of the gm2.5 tons with the tc of course thier faceloaders not tops , if your looking for strength and not the height they will get the job done

I will check around this morning and see what I can find for you. I need these axles for a project of mine. I will get in touch with some people and maybe, just maybe I can find some.strpot

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
axles

I have had a set of GM axles and actually have some and I would rather have the Rocks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
how about some 20.8 38 R2s. worn but still has tread and hold air no problem. on wheels but no centers. PM me if interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts